Inscrit le: 19 Avr 2018
Moyenne de points: 1,00
|Posté le: Jeu 24 Mai - 05:32 (2018) Sujet du message: Authentic Rob Kelley Jersey
|by Robert Manyara
KISUMU Bears Kevin White Jersey , Kenya, May 27 (Xinhua) -- It is about 4:00 p.m. and Mary Adhiambo, a resident from Kisumu in Western Kenya, is busy frying winged termites in a cooking pot.
Adhiambo, a hawker in one of the local markets in the region, has turned to the trade following the onset of the rains which have caused the nutritious insects to thrive and swarm in large numbers.
She is among the many traders in the region now minting money from selling the termites.
The heavy rains have become a blessing in disguise as she is able to put food on the table and generate income. A cupful of termite Bears Cody Whitehair Jersey , popularly known as "kumbekumbe", retails at 1 U.S. dollars in the town.
"On daily basis, I pocket between 15 dollars and 20 dollars. Locals buy and consume them directly," she said on Wednesday.
Adhiambo said many residents are currently embracing winged termites as part of their diets and to curb food insecurity, which is a major concern in different parts of Kenya.
Termites, which are rich in proteins Bears Leonard Floyd Jersey , play an important role in daily food consumption in many parts of rural Kenya during the rainy season, especially when there is a shortage of maize supply.
Winged termites, grasshoppers, locusts, crickets have been embraced as part of traditional diet among rural communities in Kenya.
The edible insects have received a major boost after the Food and Agricultural Organization (FAO) recommended them as a way of addressing food insecurity in developing nations.
More than 500 insect species are used for human consumption in the tropical and subtropical regions of the world, according to a research done by International Centre of Insect Physiology and Ecology (ICIPE).
George Wanjala Bears Eddie Jackson Jersey , a researcher at the Food Technology Division within Kenya Industrial Research and Development Institute (KIRDI), said that termites are a rich source of protein, fat, zinc and iron.
"This is an alternative source of protein for poor families who cannot afford beef and chicken," he said.
Monica Ayieko, a professor of Consumer Economics with Kenya's Jaramogi Oginga Odinga University Bears Tarik Cohen Jersey , who has done research on production of termites, lake flies, locusts and black ants and cricket rearing, said many people are becoming cautious about animal protein and that is why scientists are shifting focus to insect-rearing to provide alternative source of proteins.
"Crickets have been proved to contain a concentrated protein, can be processed into muffins, biscuits Bears Adam Shaheen Jersey , sausages, meat loafs, porridge and chapatti," she said.
Ayieko has so far trained 561 farmers on cricket rearing in Siaya County.
"Our role as the university is to research and disseminate knowledge on how we can improve food security by embracing edible insects," she said.
Use of herbal remedy is one of the best method to boost libido naturally and quickly and in males. The trouble of low libido is generally less common in males as compared to females but due to current life style, strong daily routine and work pressure can lead the problem of low libido in males too.
Listed below are some of the herbal remedies for boosting male libido:
1. Korean ginseng: Korean ginseng is one of the best herbal remedy for boosting libido. It helps in stimulation the blood gush to the penile area that facilitates you to maintain harder erection. It assists you in increasing testosterone level. It is also used is all over the world for curing the problem of lovemaking disorders.
2. Horny goat weed: This remedy is generally found in Asian countries. Horny goad weed is famous to help in improving erectile dysfunction and boosting libido. It also facilitates you to increase your testosterone level along with curing fatigue.
3. Catauba Bark: The anti-inflammatory properties of this remedy can helps you to rouses your nervous system. Catauba bark is also helps you to improve the desire of lovemaking. It is considered as one of the best lovemaking tonics in the world which assists to increase sperm count Women's Hroniss Grasu Jersey , increase male stamina and boost sex drive.
4. Tribulus terresteris: Tribulus terresteris is one of the best remedy which is having the capability to increase sex drive and enhance libido in males quickly and naturally. This herbal remedy facilitates in generating LH hormone in men which leads to high creation of testosterone to boost male libido.
5. Shilajit: Shilajit is one more ayurvedic remedy that enhance libido in men and improve the general health of a person. Shilajit has been used in several medications for curing the problem of impotence, sperm production and low libido.
6. Licorice root: It is another natural remedy which famous for their anti-oxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to promote hormonal balance and ease stress which is the major cause for low libido in males.
Apart from using herbal remedies, consumption of vegetables and fruits is one of an effective method to ease the problem of low libido. Adding of garlic and onion in your daily diet assists to raise sex drive in males and also facilitates to boost libido. Avocado, celery, watermelon, litchi Women's Jonathan Bullard Jersey , garlic, banana, ginger, honey, tomatoes, fenugreek and chocolate are some of the food items which are famous for enhancing the level of libido in men.
Kamdeepak capsule is another useful herbal remedy for boosting male libido. You can take this pill without any fear of side effect because it is purely made by natural herbs. The herb contain in the Kamdeepak capsule also helps the men to get higher secretion and testosterone hormone. Kamdeepak capsule also helps you in curing premature ejaculation Women's John Timu Jersey , erectile dysfunction and boosting of lovemaking strength, vigor and stamina. Taking one or two capsules of Kamdeepak regularly with water or milk for 3 to 4 months can provide you a better result in healing the p.